2. Information Collection and Usage
3. Information Sharing
We generally do not share with any third party User Information in a way that would personally identify you. However, we may do so in the following circumstances:
- as part of a merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all of Electric Miles assets or business;
- to our service providers and other contractors for the purposes of providing Service to us (such contractors are prohibited from using User Information for any other purpose),
- for bill collection;
- to resolve customer disputes or inquiries;
- in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which your personal information would be transferred as one of Electric Miles business assets; and
- where we are legally obligated to lose information to the government or third parties for the purposes of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance.
We may aggregate information and data about you and your use of the Web Site and Service and provide such aggregated information and data to advertisers and for marketing or promotional purposes. In these circumstances, we do not lose information that could be used to personally identify you. Access by the Company, its distributors, Electric Miles customers, or authorized third parties, or their respective employees and consultants to any personal information you provide is limited to only information necessary to provide the business service offered and to allow employees or consultants to perform their duties.
4. Security Measures
To help protect the privacy of the data you transmit through the Web Site or Service, Electric Miles uses industry-standard, secure server software that encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, Electric Miles uses standard industry practice to protect User Information against unauthorized access. However, you should keep in mind that the Web Site and Service are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may from time to time require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control and for which we are not responsible.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites
This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and Electric Miles is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Electric Miles provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
6. Accessing Your User Information
We will try to update your User Information as we become aware of changes. However, we will be able to serve you best if you update your User Information or notify us of any changes to (or errors in) your User Information. You can update your User Information through the Web Site or if you are unable to access that information for any reason, you may submit a written request for changes to Customer Service at the contact information listed below. In order for us to serve you best, please provide your name, phone number, mailing address, and e-mail address when contacting us.
7. Consent to Processing
You expressly consent to the transfer and processing of your data (including personally identifiable data) in the United States and in other countries.
8. Governing Law
9. Contact Us